10 Eylül 2016 Cumartesi

Learn Astrology !

Learn Astrology !

http://ift.tt/2ctAwKW

NuriyahsReadings@yahoo.com to get your birth natal chart reading done today!!

Over the past few years I have studied many subjects, but it was with astrology that I really found my interest. I am avid on learn astrology because if you did learn astrology it would really teach you a lot about yourself. That’s right it’s just ALL ABOUT YOU!!!

YOU and your connection to the universe is what learn in astrology. I read once

“Millionaires don’t study astrology, billionaires do.” — J.P Morgan

That is a powerful quote if one really knows and has learn astrology. Now let me make one thing clear, it’s not at all about when you learn astrology you just make everything little thing about astrology in reference. I mean sure you should have the thought of how large of an influence the universe is on you, but that still doesn’t take away the spirit component. That is still what allows us to overcome these natural reflexes and responses that we have embedded in our DNA, we can’t change that but we can master them, when you learn astrology you just are more aware of what those are.

Follow the blog http://ift.tt/2cfXaTP for even more interesting topic discussions!
astrology sites
astrology books
learn about astrology
how to learn astrology
learn astrology online
learning astrology
learn astrology
the study of astrology
study of astrology
study astrology online
studying astrology
study astrology
why study astrology

“Astrology represents the summation of all the psychological knowledge of antiquity.” Carl G. Jung, founder of analytical psychology

is defined in the Chambers Dictionary as:
“…the study of the movements of the stars and planets and their influence on people’s lives”

Get your own blogging platform and get paid for it http://ift.tt/2ctAv9Q

http://ift.tt/2cfX1Qi

1 yorum:

  1. Hello, Everyone who still care about his/her ex, I never ever believed in spell until i met a man called Dr IYAYI, who helped me cast a love spell that brought back my ex-lover who left me for another woman, His spells works beyond my imaginations and today, I am happily married with two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before, what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr IYAYI for been there for me, contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same, Email: DRIYAYI48HOURSLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or page. https://web.facebook.com/Dr-Iyayi-48hours-love-spell-103125081831093/

    YanıtlaSil