11 Eylül 2016 Pazar

Aries Horoscope Truth, Aries Personality, Astrology

Aries Horoscope Truth, Aries Personality, Astrology

CLICK HERE http://ift.tt/1jad5zi

Being the first sign of the tropical zodiac , Aries is seasonally associated with spring and represents a strong creative thrust and powerful expression of energy. The sign is governed by Mars, the planet of activity and assertiveness, which adds the traits of competitiveness, impulsiveness, and the instinct to act spontaneously. The Sun is also strongly associated with this sign, which it governs by exaltation. The solar-association adds to the expression of the ego and the desire to make a mark as an individual. Joanna Watters (2003) defined a keyphrase for this sign as “I am”.[2] Martin Seymour-Smith (1981) suggested “Initiative is expressed aggressively, impulsively and probably very emotively”. As a suggestion for keywords he offers
Video Rating: / 5

http://ift.tt/2c8akDA

1 yorum:

  1. When he break up with me my heart was filled with pains,sorrow..couldn't just bear it any more because i was madly in love with my boyfriend. Every day and night i thought of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and came across a testimony that suggested "Dr osofo that he can help get ex back fast a nd also stop a divorce. I felt I should give him a try...I contacted him and he told me what he need to work on my situation and i gave them to him then he did a love spell for me... 48 hours after, my boyfriend called me and came back to me and apologized for leaving me..(cos he hurt me) and promised never to do that again. Since that day, he has really be so nice to me.. he just love me more...am so happy..All thanks to dr osofo. If you have any problem and your want to get your ex back contact him, I was also told he have herbal medicine that cure all kinds of diseases/sickness, contact dr osofo now through his email......( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )

    YanıtlaSil