5 Eylül 2016 Pazartesi

Are Scorpio & Sagittarius Compatible? | Zodiac Love Guide

Are Scorpio & Sagittarius Compatible? | Zodiac Love Guide

You already love Spotify, but do you know how to get the most out of it? Click here to learn all the Spotify Tips and Tricks you never knew existed. http://bit.ly/1VfW63R

Watch more Zodiac Love Guide videos: http://ift.tt/2c2be1M

Scorpio and Sagittarius make a lovely friendship at the beginning and if they could keep it as such, this would work as a relationship. They’re very different. Scorpio is intense, very deeply feeling. Scorpio is the sign of needing a lot of control, a lot of, let’s say, a strong, demanding, possessive presence and Sagittarius is anything but possessive. It doesn’t want to be possessed and certainly will try to escape the net.

Sagittarius is a fire sign, meaning that it looks for passion in life. The passion is also of the spirit, of the mind. Sagittarius is passionate about being free and independent, about exploration, of looking on life as an adventure. Whereas, what Scorpio is passionate about is keeping and holding what it considers most dear, most essential to its being, to its happiness.

So in the relationship, immediately there is a lot of sexuality because fire and water, although they don’t mix totally, they can make the steamy, steamy combustion. They find each other interesting sexually because Sagittarius just adores the intensity and the kind of voluptuousness of a Scorpio. Scorpio in turn loves that quality of enjoyment that Sagittarius can bring.

But very shortly, they’re going to run into huge temperamental differences because Scorpio will want to possess, want to keep the Sagittarian in, will feel threatened by the Sagittarian’s wide-ranging interests. If Scorpio feels threatened, it becomes angry. It can be cutting, biting, vicious. I don’t mean necessarily in a physical way, but certainly Scorpio has a very dark side that can exhibit itself when it feels threatened.

Sagittarius will try to escape and will be very successful at it because it will not be pinned down. So as I said, if they could remain friends that would be lovely. But once they become lovers they kind of are doomed to play this out and then to end the affair.
Video Rating: / 5

http://ift.tt/2cBvaxE

2 yorum:

  1. When he break up with me my heart was filled with pains,sorrow..couldn't just bear it any more because i was madly in love with my boyfriend. Every day and night i thought of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and came across a testimony that suggested "Dr osofo that he can help get ex back fast a nd also stop a divorce. I felt I should give him a try...I contacted him and he told me what he need to work on my situation and i gave them to him then he did a love spell for me... 48 hours after, my boyfriend called me and came back to me and apologized for leaving me..(cos he hurt me) and promised never to do that again. Since that day, he has really be so nice to me.. he just love me more...am so happy..All thanks to dr osofo. If you have any problem and your want to get your ex back contact him, I was also told he have herbal medicine that cure all kinds of diseases/sickness, contact dr osofo now through his email......( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hello, Everyone who still care about his/her ex, I never ever believed in spell until i met a man called Dr IYAYI, who helped me cast a love spell that brought back my ex-lover who left me for another woman, His spells works beyond my imaginations and today, I am happily married with two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before, what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr IYAYI for been there for me, contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same, Email: DRIYAYI48HOURSLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or page. https://web.facebook.com/Dr-Iyayi-48hours-love-spell-103125081831093/

    YanıtlaSil