12 Eylül 2016 Pazartesi

Are Leo & Scorpio Compatible? | Zodiac Love Guide

Are Leo & Scorpio Compatible? | Zodiac Love Guide

You already love Spotify, but do you know how to get the most out of it? Click here to learn all the Spotify Tips and Tricks you never knew existed. http://bit.ly/1VfW63R

Watch more Zodiac Love Guide videos: http://ift.tt/2cxzj40

As an affair, this is explosive, dynamic, brilliant. They make a fabulous couple to begin with. What they have in common is passion. Leo is a fire sign, which indicates great passion, great magnificence, looking for life on a larger level. The word magnificent comes to me about a Leo, because Leo looks for the spotlight and wants that admiration, needs the applause, and wants an audience. Scorpio lives life passionately as well, but Scorpio is more intense, more deeply felt. Scorpio is looking for sex to be an incredible, spiritual, physical, emotional bond, and Leo is looking for sex to be something like fireworks going off, something totally mindblowing. So, at the beginning they may have a lot of sex in common, but not very long into the affair, what happens is that Scorpio becomes resentful at Leo’s outward, in other words, moving outward. More friends, more parties, more socializing, more adventure, and Scorpio tends to be more inward, wants to control, be possessive, to have a safe life, and safety to a Scorpio means control. If a Scorpio can control every aspect of its environment, then Scorpio feels safe. And so, very shortly, what happens is that they begin to have huge conflict over the domination, about feeling penned in, this is Leo feeling penned in and told what to do, and Scorpio feeling abandoned by a Leo that has far more interest in what’s out there, than what’s in here. So, basically, yes, great sex, great beginning of an affair, and it will dissolve rather quickly into friction and conflict.

http://ift.tt/2cGjs0b

1 yorum:

  1. When he break up with me my heart was filled with pains,sorrow..couldn't just bear it any more because i was madly in love with my boyfriend. Every day and night i thought of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and came across a testimony that suggested "Dr osofo that he can help get ex back fast a nd also stop a divorce. I felt I should give him a try...I contacted him and he told me what he need to work on my situation and i gave them to him then he did a love spell for me... 48 hours after, my boyfriend called me and came back to me and apologized for leaving me..(cos he hurt me) and promised never to do that again. Since that day, he has really be so nice to me.. he just love me more...am so happy..All thanks to dr osofo. If you have any problem and your want to get your ex back contact him, I was also told he have herbal medicine that cure all kinds of diseases/sickness, contact dr osofo now through his email......( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )

    YanıtlaSil